ONLINE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Effective Date: June 2020
1 – Scope and Application
2 – Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us through your access or use the Online Services or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: your name, email address, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, financial and credit card information, and other information you choose to provide.
Please note that we do not knowingly collect, keep or maintain personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Online Services, as we require that all users represent to us that they are at least 18 years old.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Shaiqnetwork websites
When you use any Sharq Online Services, we may collect personal information (i.e. information that could be used to contact you directly such as full name, postal address, phone number, credit/debit card information, or email address; “Personal Information”) and demographic information (i.e. information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not personal information…
3 – Use of Personal Data
We may use Personal Data which you provide to us or we collect from you to:
· Provide, maintain, and improve our Online Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, authenticate users, and send administrative messages;
4 – Sharing of Personal Data
Through Our Online Services
We may share your Personal Data:
· With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
· With third parties with whom you choose to let us share your Personal Data, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Online Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate; and
Other Important Sharing
We may share your Personal Data:
· With Sharq subsidiaries and affiliated entities;
· With vendors, consultants, marketing and advertising partners, and other service providers who need access to such Personal Data to carry out work on our behalf or to perform any contract we enter into with them;
· In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
· With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as required by law;
· With third parties in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
· If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing;
· With third parties in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
6 – Your Choices
Marketing and Opting Out
Sharq provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. You have the option to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes and to remove it from our database, to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our Online Services.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.